Friday, July 18, 2008

Summer Greetings!


I sit and write this at my new home in Northern California. My son and I have been fortunate to leave the suburbs and busy city life for the quiet Country roads and small town traditions. We live on a fifty five acre ranch in a charming little cottage among the Oak trees.
I sometimes feel it's something like a fairy tale living here. In a blink of an eye there will be a multitude of birds all over the yard. It is a sight to see and I so enjoy it! I am eager to buy a bird book so that I can learn about my new little friends.
I'm looking forward to meeting you ladies out there that share my love of family, decorating, antiquing, and flea market adventures!
I love to see how people live and always enjoy a peek into the doors of their homes. This is where I find the best inspiration! I also look forward to my subscriptions of Country Living and Country Home each month for even more!
Until next time... Remember to stop and smell the Roses!
Jacqueline

No comments: