Monday, September 29, 2008




Autumn is here and I am absolutely thrilled! By far my most favorite time of year! The birds are singing as they too are happy for the cooler weather.
I have stocked the pantry with Apple Cider,Cocoa, & ingredients for baking Cookies & Pies.
And I couldn't forget my favorite candles...Mulling Spices, Apple Pie, Butterscotch Cookie, & Spiced Pumpkin!
Our cozy cottage feels warm & inviting with the comforting scents and sprinkling of autumns colors, I think all that's left to do is cozy up on the sofa with my favorite magazine and a cup of Hot Apple Cider!
Wishing my Family & Friends... Joy, Comfort, and Inspiration this wonderful time of year!
Smiles,
Jacqueline

1 comment:

The Vintage Post said...

Hi Jacqueline,
I first off want to thank you for inspiring me to start a blog page, and I so enjoy reading your posts. I am so happy I have such a great friend who shares the same passion for decorating and family values. The little punkin sign is cute and I've always love that wonderful birdhouse you made.
Hugs,
Joanee